Terms and Condition:
Welcome to FOUNDING STARTUPS!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of FOUNDING STARTUPS’s Website. FOUNDING STARTUPS referred as (“Company”) in the Terms & Condition.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use company’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, company and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on FOUNDING STARTUPS.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.FOUNDING STARTUPS.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.FOUNDING STARTUPS.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.FOUNDING STARTUPS.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.FOUNDING STARTUPS.com/
Redistribute content from FOUNDING STARTUPS (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. FOUNDING STARTUPS does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of FOUNDING STARTUPS, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws FOUNDING STARTUPS shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- FOUNDING STARTUPS reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to FOUNDING STARTUPS a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of FOUNDING STARTUPS; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail as provided on the website’s contact us page. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response. Note that the “Company” hold right to deny/decline full or partial any request unconditionally without any notice.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of FOUNDING STARTUPS’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This website is all about connecting entrepreneurs. We as a company do not take any responsibility on any transaction, dealing, exchange, contracts, and monetary value. All decision(s) made by user(s) is/are sole responsibility of the user(s) and we do not guarantee any user(s). User(s) must be prudent enough and user(s) are solely responsible for their own decisions. User(s) are responsible for their own decision(s).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage will manage your use of this site. These Terms will be applied totally and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to take all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or persons below 18 years old are not permitted to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, company and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are precisely limited from all of the following
- reproducing any Website material in any other media;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be harmful to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that effects user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data taking out, data picking, data extracting or any other similar action in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to involve in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are regulated from being access by you and company may further limit access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in entire discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are private and you must maintain privacy as well.
Limitation of liability
In no occasion shall company, nor any of its officers, directors and workers, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby assure to the fullest extent company from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, indemnities and costs arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be void under any appropriate law, such provisions shall be removed without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
company is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees appropriate, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The company is permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notice. Nevertheless, you are not permitted to give, handover, or delegate any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the full agreement between company and you in relation to your use of this Website, and surpass all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be ruled by and interpreted in agreement with the laws of the State of New York, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in New York for the resolution of any disputes.
Company and any of its officer, executive, worker, shareholder and any related person and/or business is not responsible, nor liable neither obliged to any loss and/or damage and/or harm to any of its user.
By subscribing with our website or accessing any of the website service you agree that you have read and understood the terms and are bound by our terms and conditions. If you are not willing to bind by the term and conditions you should not subscribe to our website or our services.
“You” is referred to the user using the website or subscribing with the website. “We”, “us” and “our” is referred the owner of the online store, its franchisor, affiliates and service partners.
User Account, Password, and Security:
When you are registering with the website, you will be having your own user account and will receive a password. It is your responsibility to maintain your account’s confidentiality and keep your password with you only. If you find any unauthorized use of your account and password or there is any kind of violation of security, you agree to notify Founding Startups. Be sure to exit from your account with every session you end on the website. Founding Startups is not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to abide by.
Thecuteoutfits.com provides you with a number of services that allow users to see and purchase original clothing and extensive lifestyle brands. If you have purchased any merchandise and placed the order, Founding Startups is liable to ship the product to your destination and you are entitled to pay for the product for the services.
By registering with the website, you agree to get the newsletters, sms, emails in order to facilitate your routing and shopping from the website. You may get promotional offers regularly and when required.
The user agrees not to mould, copy, distribute, transmit or sell any information or product from the website. The content is not allowed to be copied in any way for any purpose.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree not to do the following activities on the website while using the website and its services:
- Use abusive language, intimidate, insult, bother or violate the legal rights of others.
- Publish or post any harassing, inappropriate, infringing or unlawful topic or information.
- Upload files that contain virus or corrupted files. Violate any code of conduct.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation.
No Compensation Policy:
If any merchandise is found to be of poor quality or damaged, no compensation is made to it other than return or exchange of the merchandise. Request for compensation without any reason will not be considered genuine.
No Guaranteed Exactness:
Sometimes you may found difference between product on website and the original product received. We do not guaranty you that the product will be exactly same as on website. We do not guaranty you about the quality of the product is same as on website.
Thecuteoutfits.com has the right to charge the fees for their services offered on website as well as on application.